Automotive Upholstery Cleaning - Vermont 05478 05401 05407
This Toyota Prius had not been properly detailed in over 100,000 miles and was long overdue for a thorough cleaning. Critical Details recommends having an Interior Rejuvenation Detail performed every 6 to 12 months or every 6,000 to 12,000 miles depending on the vehicle’s use.
Over time UV damage can dry out interior surfaces causing discoloration and cracking. Interior protectants not only provide protection from the sun but they also provide protection against body oils and skin care lotions helping to prevent interior staining.
- A quick interior detail is performed.
- Carpet and upholstery will be thoroughly cleaned using a hot water extractor.
- Interior trim is thoroughly steam cleaned.
- Interior trim is treated using a UV protectant.
- Leather will be gently cleaned using PH balanced leather cleaner, followed by leather protectant.