How To Clean Wheels and Tires - Auto Detailing 05478
On a daily basis, exterior vehicle surfaces are exposed to environmental and industrial contamination (Brake dust, bird droppings, tree sap, water spots, etc). Carnauba waxes and paint sealants act as a sacrificial barrier protecting vehicle surfaces from damage.
- A hand wash is performed.
- Plastic, rubber and vinyl trim is cleaned and conditioned.
- Metal trim and stainless steel exhausts tips will be polished and protected.
- Door seals are cleaned and conditioned.
- A layer of carnauba wax or paint sealant is applied to exterior paint and glass.
- Wheels are protected using a polymer wheel sealant.